"Service Before Self" Is Our Mentality
About Advanced Integrated Pest Management
Offering Quality Pest Control for Homes & Businesses
Since 1981, Advanced Integrated Pest Management has been one of the most dependable names in pest control for California and Northern Nevada. We provide complete residential and commercial services throughout California and Northern Nevada. Our emphasis is on an integrated approach – after all, Integrated Pest Management, or IPM, is in our name. We promise, if pests are on your mind (and in your home or business,) our specially trained technicians are ready to take care of them. Call today to learn more, and get ready to discover the Advanced IPM difference for yourself.
What Is Integrated Pest Management (IPM)?
IPM is a sustainable approach to managing pests by combining biological, mechanical, cultural, physical, and chemical control methods in a way that minimizes economic health and environmental risks:
- Cultural: modifying the activities of the occupants, grounds keepers and maintenance crew. This could include food consumption areas, time of day trash is emptied, etc.
- Physical: Modifying a habitat, by exclusion, putting lids on trash cans, use of traps
- Biological: Use of living organisms, like lady bugs, stingless wasps, nematodes, etc.
- Chemical: Use of pesticides, using least toxic such as baits, Crack and Crevice treatments, escalating to a more toxic treatment if results are not achieved.
Hear from Happy Customers
When you hire Advanced IPM, you get:
- Direct Contact: Get a quick response when you call Advanced IPM by talking to your technician directly.
- Pest-Specific Coverage: In addition to our general pest offerings, Advanced IPM also offers customized solutions for specialty pest problems, including bird and bad control, gopher and squirrel control, termite inspections and treatment, live animal trapping, dead animal removal, bee removal, rodent inspections, and bed bug heat remediation.
- Flexible Payment Options: Advanced IPM offers online payment and auto-pay options to make the billing process as easy as possible.
- Our Refer-A-Friend Program: For every friend you refer to our regular maintenance program, you will get one free maintenance appointment yourself (maximum of $100 on commercial account referrals.)
- Our Easy to Access Customer Portal: You can view service history, invoices, and technician information by going to Advanced IPM’s customer portal.
Advanced IPM is available by phone at 916-786-2404.
What “IPM” Is All About
Integrated Pest Management is our big focus at Advanced IPM, but what exactly does Integrated Pest Management entail? In essence, it relates to the unique way we treat pests: with pro-active, efficient, and all-encompassing methods. It’s our number-one goal to conveniently meet all of your pest needs, which is why this approach means so much to us.
Our services are designed to fit any situation, with long-term solutions that are minimally invasive and economically sound. When we treat pests, we’re not simply trying to eliminate them for today, but also for tomorrow and every day thereafter. To do this, we apply eco-friendly treatments – that means when we eradicate pests, we won’t harm you, your family, or the environment.
With our IPM approach, quality is at the forefront of everything we do. We pride ourselves on our pest prevention and treatment expertise, stopping insects, rodents, and wildlife thoroughly, consistently, and on-demand. Our technicians can offer a range of programs to meet your needs, and we’ll schedule routine appointments with you to keep your home or business pest-free year-round. Finally, to make sure we uphold our high standards of quality, we offer a guarantee: if pests resurface in between regular service intervals, we’ll return at no charge.
Meeting Our High Standards
Advanced IPM does a lot behind the scenes to make sure we’re meeting the highest standards of quality. We’re an active member of the Pest Control Operators of California Association, which strives to educate companies on legislation that’s vital to our business. It’s also our goal to provide the best-trained, most professional staff around. To make sure of this, we only hire the best employees, and we provide them with continual education and certification.
At Advanced IPM, we make sure our team is always up to the job by:
- Certifying that our technicians meet our strict IPM standards
- Educating our technicians about the latest developments in the pest control industry
- Ensuring quality of education for our technicians through a Health and Safety Instructor
- Training our technicians to eliminate not only the pests, but also the conditions that contributed to the infestation in the first place
Committed to You & the Environment
At Advanced IPM, we are committed to providing you with the best service at the best price. We believe strongly in communication, and our team is glad to assist you with any questions or problems you have via phone or email. We’re committed to meeting your needs in a professional and courteous manner, and by using IPM, we’re also committed to the environment.
Quality, Environmentally Conscious Service at a Reasonable Cost
Advanced IPM is committed to quality solutions through the exceptional performance of every member of our valued team. Our pledge is to establish lasting relationships with integrity, stability, and distinct professionalism. We say we have a service over self mentality, because the most important thing to us is being able to enrich the lives of our customers and our community. We promise, when you hire Advanced IPM, you’ll notice the difference in quality you get from our team right away.